Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pinterest and Philippians 4:8

My Pinterest addiction has renewed my creative energy. I have churned out projects this summer that would awe Martha Stewart. I have ventured into the thrift stores of my fair city and asked myself, "What the heck is this and what can I do with it?"
I will be posting those adventures here along with photos.  I have a couple friends asking to join me on my junking trips.  I will be glad for company.  I'll let you know how it goes.
I found this at the Goodwill:
It is a picture frame that conceals a photo album. I thought, "Awesome! With a little paint this would make a great shadow box.
I saw this on Pinterest:

It was pinned from the blog, Family Bees.  Jenny created this poster using digi pictures from Amanda Heinmann. Click on the picture for a link to Family Bees' post.
With paint, fabric, and paper this is my result:
Many thanks to Jenny for creating such an adorable poster!

3 comments:

  1. Cute. But you have always been able to rival the works of Martha Stewart!!! You are such a talented and awesome lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! I love all the layers. Great job! I was inspired by this poster (http://www.etsy.com/transaction/50848556) by Meg of "whatever" (http://megduerksen.typepad.com/). If you're looking for a good blog to read, hers is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the <3! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete