Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello, My Name is Laura, I am a Flairaholic!




I am hooked on Facebook! I know, I know, it is a blackhole for time, but I have had so much fun reconnecting with old friends and keeping up with relatives who are spread out all over the country.


One of my favorite applications on FB is Pieces of Flair. They are the FB version of all those little buttons we used to wear on our jean jackets in the 80's. They are so much fun to collect. The application has some annoying limits -- I have way more flair than space to display it all in!


I created this layout on Kraft paper. I copied and pasted the flair buttons into a publishing program and printed them out on photo paper. Then I glued the photo paper to chipboard and started cutting -- yes, by hand. I attached the flair to a scrap of old denim. I overlapped and popped some of the buttons using foam squares. The chipboard accents and journaling rectangle are from Bisou and the nametag I picked up for free off of a digital scrapbooking website. (Sorry, I don't remember where I found it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment