Sunday, April 26, 2009

National Scrapbook Weekend

"And the only thing that does any good is to hop in a cab and go to Tiffany's." -- Holly Golightly



It was a fantastic weekend at Simply Scrapbooks! I do not know how Laurie and her awesome staff manage to top themselves each year, but they did it again. . . It was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" all weekend. From the Tiffany blue decorations, to the fabulous food, to Ashley's adorable acrylic Make and Take book, to the juicy give-aways, to the darling vintage hats, to the marvelous Theron and his Quickutz demos. . . it was a sublime way to spend a weekend. . . "Cross my heart and kiss my elbows."



It was a memorable weekend. I want to give a shout-out and thanks. . .

. . . to my two best scrapping pals, Debbie and Kathy, for that perfect combination of friendship and scrapbooking.

. . . to Ella and Sylvia for being great tablemates -- these gals know how to have a good time.

. . . to Pam and her little furry friend for keeping us all in stitches. Poor Jana!

. . . to Carrie and Kristi for modeling both proper and improper embossing techniques!

. . . to Jana for the pinky promise -- I won't forget!

. . . to Wilda and Courtney for their tech savvy advice and sweet compliments -- I'm sure I'll be in contact!

. . . to Laurie for hosting another perfect weekend.



I completed five layouts and they are below. Each one has a story behind it and I'll share over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. su-weet! lovin the baskeball layout and how you have added your slide show..... now we can see all the goodness you create!! great job thanks for inspiring me :0) anna

    ReplyDelete